Sunday 7 February 2010

Street Star 2010....BOOM!


Its official, Sweden is the truth.

me and Jingy and willski (SFC) went, where we discovered the following.

It's mega cold. at one point it was -15 degrees, i never been so cold in my life. There was big time snow also as seen in this picture, where you can see Emma with some snow to get a sense of Perspective on it. thats a lot of snow.


They have a drink called Zingo, which Shingo liked as it is 'named like my name' so we took the obligatory photo to make sure people are aware of the similarity to avoid any future confusion.

Generally speaking Swedish people are very friendly and happy to chat english to you all day, which is great as i am rubbihs at other languages especially swedish which sounds like complete gibberish (though some say its melodic) but its more my problem than theirs, I am the one who is less able to communicate internationally so the jokes on me.

Shingo stayed with crazy grandma, all you b-fans out there will know what that means and its pretty dope. and she is very nice as well (though being swedish i would expect that)

the battles were all good, breaking is always good, me and Jing entered with the smiley faces/flow brothers connection called N.T.M. we didnt qualify but it was good to get the experience and that. the battle can be seen here...



The battles were ok, but in my opinion (which i am entitled to) i thought that Rugged Solutions and Nasty Feet should have been in the final. 4Funk were lucky to get all the way to the final as they only had a couple of strong members. Floorgangz UK got a raw deal in a three way and had a disappointing performance.

Trinity Held it up and qualified and Swifty got in the Tops battles too... all good stuff!

The real highlight for me was the voguing battles, they all smashed it check the final for the hypest shit ever. it kept me entertained big time


and there was a big nice house rave up half way which kept me happy. not cyphering, just dancing. brilliant.

apart from that i have not much to say, other than it was nice to travel with my boys and shingo and kazuki and aerial and sam and everyone else!

and the women in that country are amazing and i have never seen so many hot girls in one place at one time.

No comments:

Post a Comment