Tuesday 25 August 2009

facial hair


after some careful and inquisitive thought i have been toying with the idea of having a mustache, though i have been doubting my abilities to actually get away with it. My original starting position was like this, a sort of fuzzy beard look.










In consultation with jim I decided to initially take it to the maximum possible length and then work from there, so i ended up with this.





















thats Jim...thats my 'tache


manhattan jim advised me to shorten it for maximum effect, and was given the following diagram.




















so i stuck to this plan and made the appropriate ammendments and was quite pleased with the results.



I set of out feeling confident in my new look, and was given a variety of opinions on my appearance. my highlights were looking like an italian pedophile according to fraser, and a new york cabbie to jim. I think i look pretty smart with it, and will stick it out for the time being. I have since been told it's like johnny depp in Donnie Brasco...cool!

answers on a postcard

1 comment: